High visibility and high safety meet with SureWerx
It's important for road workers and others who work outdoors to remain visible, rain or shine, warm or cool with the warm weather upon us.
According to the Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS), personal protective equipment must be adequate for the job. In general, highway workers must wear highly visible safety clothing such as high-visibility clothing that meets the CSA Z96-15 standard.
Formerly known as JET, Surewerx is a leading supplier of tools, equipment, and professional protective products for workers. The company has grown steadily for over 60 years and today includes many brands such as JET, Strongarm, ITC, Startech, Pioneer, Ranpro, PeakWorks, AFF, and Sellstrom.
The management and everyone in the company are driven by a passion for the safety and productivity of Canada's professional workers, a quality that we at SPI Health and Safety take very seriously.
Discover the safety clothing and accessories that combine comfort and safety for the benefit of workers who must remain visible in the course of their work:
Pioneer short sleeves safety t-shirt with Coolpass fabric
Safety and comfort are guaranteed with this high-visibility orange V-neck shirt made of Coolpass fabric, an ultra-breathable material that protects against UV rays. The reflective zebra stripes are also lightweight and breathable.
- SPI product number: 2204.690
- CoolPass® ultra-breathable wicking fabric
- UPF 50+ UV protection
- Reflective rectangle on each sleeve
- High visibility protection: ANSI 107 Type P / Class 2, ANSI 107 Type R / Class 2, CSA Z96-15 Class 2, Level 2
The Rock high visibility waterproof safety coat
Ideal for rainy weather, this high visibility, abrasion and tear resistant jacket is made of 100% waterproof, polyurethane-coated 300d Oxford polyester. The StarTech reflective stripes and seams are sealed and heat-bonded.
- SPI product number: 2405.628
- Liberal fit and fully ventilated back for added comfort
- 2 lower flap pockets
- Hood folds into the collar
- Full-length front zipper
- High Visibility Protection: CSA Z96-15 Class 2 Level 2
Pioneer The Rock high visibility waterproof work overall
These high visibility safety overalls are waterproof and ideal for working outdoors on rainy days. They're made of high-quality materials that resist abrasions and tears and have a PU underlayer.
- SPI product number: 2405.629
- 300-denier Oxford polyester with 100% polyurethane coating
- StarTech® reflective stripes
- Sealed and heat-bonded seams
- CSA Z96-15 class 3 level 2 when worn with a CSA class 2 level 2 top with retroreflective armbands
- ANSI/ISEA 107-20 class E additional type
KneePro Ultra Flex III knee pads with hard shell
Lightweight and nearly unbreakable, KneePro work knee pads have an extremely strong and flexible hard plastic outer shell and a 5/8" (16mm) closed-cell foam pad for maximum comfort and protection. The metal rivet joint allows for freedom of movement when kneeling or walking. Elastic straps are positioned above and below the knee and stay securely in place. No matter what position your legs are in, they won't jam behind your knee.
- SPI product number: NGE064
- Material: hard, durable plastic
- Lining: 16mm closed-cell foam
- Size: one size fits all
- Weight: only 9 oz each
- Non-slip tape for use on all surfaces
- Express clasps for quick and easy removal
Pioneer Hi-Viz mesh safety vest
Essential for any worker who needs to stay visible, this high visibility orange polyester vest is easily adjustable and contains four resealable storage pockets, an ID pocket, and a handheld transceiver strap.
- SPI product number: SVE148
- Polyester mesh
- StarTech® retroreflective stripes
- 5-point tear-away design
- D-ring slot
- Fits in the front
- High visibility protection: CSA Z96-15 class 2 level 2 and ANSI/ISEA 107-20 class 2 type P and R