Snow, wind, ice pellets and freezing rain are all weather conditions threatening the hands of workers in winter.
Fortunately, it is now possible to rely on a wide selection of protective gloves designed to improve comfort, even in very cold temperatures. Still, it’s about making the right choice!
Here are 5 criteria to be considered for protecting the hands of your workers in winter.
- Protect yourself against humidity by choosing a waterproof and breathable glove
- Choose the right materials such as a multi-layer fabric
- Select the right size by measuring your hand width
- Adapt to outdoor conditions to keep warm as long as possible
- Choose your gloves according to the work to be done
To see a detailed infographic of these tips, it's right here!