Group BBH Horizon Double Dipped PVC Work Gloves
MGC160 MFG #: 054056G18
- Abrasion resistant: EN 388 Level 4
- Brand: Horizon
- Coated: Yes
- Coating Material: PVC
- Color: Dark green
- Cut resistant: EN 388 Level 1
- Discontinued: No
- Industry: Construction, Hunting and fishing, Oil and gas
- Length: 18"
- Length (in): 18
- Lining material: Cotton
- Manufacturer (Supplier): GROUPE BBH INC.
- Material: MGC160_ProductMaterial
- Model Number Color: MGC160_17
- Order as needed (OAN): No
- Protection Type: Cut resistance, Abrasion resistance, Tear resistance, Puncture resistance, Resistance against chemicals
- Puncture resistant: EN 388 Level 1
- Shell Material: PVC
- Size: One size fits all
- Tear resistant: EN 388 Level 2
- Thickness (mil): 1.5
Double PVC-coated, these gloves are resistant to abrasion, oil, and certain chemicals. The rough finish allows for a better grip, and the lining is made of jersey cotton for optimal comfort. This gloves model is 18" long and is ideal for housekeeping, general maintenance and handling of abrasive or chemical products. They also have a Sanitized antibacterial treatment that controls odours.