Over 50 Years of Purpose-Built Innovation at the Service of Your Feet
You know their products and the quality that sets them apart, but do you know their story?
Terra is a company founded in 1971 in Newfoundland, Canada, and is quickly recognized for its specialization in creating robust and durable work boots and shoes. Direction-injection technology led to the design of the Terra Lites™ safety shoes which is a style known for its lightweight and durable performance.
To ensure that the best components are offered to its customers, Terra has established many partnerships with safety leaders such as 3M™, Gore-Tex, XRD®, and Vibram™.
Terra has featured metatarsal protection in various work boot models to meet the most rugged work environment requirements. During the 50 years, Terra launched a collection of athletic safety shoes, bringing a clean look and lightweight style to the athletics category.
Over the years, Terra expanded its product offering by introducing footwear categories adapted to different jobs and work environments. Once more, this change announced that the company strives to meet the particular needs of its customers.
An interesting fact about Terra: the company supplied boots for the Canadian Army and Navy in 2011. It was the first time these two military corps were equipped with direct-injection molded boots, a Terra specialty.
Terra Footwear: 50 years later
After 50 years of footwear innovation, Terra can congratulate itself for always offering leading-edge technology products. The comfort that Terra is committed to providing to its customers is the main reason for its importance in workplace safety.
This company always wanted to ensure lightweight, mobility, durability, and especially safety, in all their products. For 50 years, Terra’s objective has been to make the job easier and more comfortable for men and women on the job while ensuring their safety.
With this mentality, Terra became an undisputed leader in safety footwear. That’s why you can rely on a wide range of work boots to feel secure but also enjoy a work boot with unmatched comfort.
3 Elements to Consider When Wearing Protective Footwear
The wearing of your work boots shouldn't be taken lightly. Here are 3 elements you shouldn't underestimate when wearing safety boots 👇
Read the article
Terra Gantry 8” work boots with Hydroguard® waterproof membrane
Introduced in Fall 2021 by Terra is the Gantry 8” work boot. This waterproof model will help keep your feet dry and safe. Also, with its premium JETSTRIDE™ FOOTBED®, the Gantry 8” work boot provides unrivaled comfort!
- SPI product number: PBD05
- Premium leather upper with waterproof Hydroguard® membrane
- Moisture-wicking lining with CLEANFEET® odor-control treatment
- Premium comfort PU + eTPU JETSTRIDE™ FOOTBED® insole
Terra Paladin 8” waterproof metal-free leather work boots
The Terra Paladin work boot provides exceptional protection and durable comfort at work. Made of full-grain waterproof leather, the XRD® internal metatarsal protection of this model offers additional safety for the top of your feet. Also, the high-traction rubber outsole features exclusive anti-F.O.D. technology to help you stay on your feet all day long.
- SPI product number: PBT034
- 200 g Thinsulate™ insulation and CLEANFEET® odor-control treatment
- XRD® internal metatarsal protection
- Premium dual-density PU FOOTBED®
Terra Argo 8” metal-free work boots
Discover the Terra Argo work boots, ideal for construction workers. This model combines comfort and safety with moisture-wicking and abrasion-resistant breathable lining. The 200 gm Thinsulate™ insulation keeps your feet warm, and the CLEANFEET® treatment controls odors. Also, the safety of your feet is ensured by the CSA Grade 1 protective composite toe and plate that are electric shock resistant.
- SPI product number: PBT035
- Full-grain waterproof sealed-seam leather upper
- High-traction, anti-FOD, slip-resistant rubber outsole
- TERRA FIRMA-FLEX® metal-free technology
Terra Narvik 13” Rubber Boots with Internal Metatarsal Protector
- SPI product number: PBC146
- Unrivalled protection and versatility
- Composite toe cap and internal metatarsal protector
- Comfort rating of -30°C/-22°F
- Breathable, moisture-wicking lining
- Waterproof membrane
Terra Brenn 8” Women Work Boots with Internal Metatarsal Protection
- SPI product number: PBD057
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper
- Moisture-wicking, abrasion-resistant lining
- 200 g Thinsulateᵐᶜ insulation
- CLEANFEETᵐᵈ anti-odor treatment
- Internal metatarsal protector XRDᵐᵈ
Terra Crossbow Composite Toe and Plate Winter Boots
- SPI product number: PBT044
- Comfort rating of -60°C/-76°F
- Removable 4-layer TERRASPHEREᵐᵈ lining
- CLEANFEETᵐᵈ odor control
- 3Mᵐᶜ Scotchliteᵐᶜ reflective heel strip
- Direct injection-molded PU midsole