At DuPont, protecting you is the priority
Throughout history, experience has always taught new generations and provided answers to the most complex questions. Knowing that DuPont has over 200 years of experience... Trust us, they have answers to your questions and solutions to your problems.
At DuPont, the one thing we know for sure is that you can always be safer. That’s why innovation and offering diversification are so crucial to the company.
DuPont’s history is one of evolution and adaptation through the ages to stay on top and continually improve the quality of life for its customers.
Whether you work in construction, agriculture, or any other industry that requires the best protection, DuPont is there to support you.
Why DuPont coveralls?
At first glance, you might think that all work coveralls are made of the same materials because they look so similar. But think again! DuPont’s premium quality, technologically advanced materials not only make them the best in the world but the best for you!
Every aspect of DuPont work coveralls is designed to give you the protection YOU need, no matter your risks and expectations.
When it comes to protective equipment, you want to be sure you have some peace of mind about any hazards you may encounter.
Tyvek® flash-spun fabric is an inherent barrier to small-sized hazardous particles. Protection is built into the fabric itself. There are no films or laminates to abrade or wear away.
There’s nothing more unpleasant than being fully equipped, and after a few uses, the effort has to be repeated because the quality of the materials has faded. DuPont understands this problem and has designed its products to be durable over time, even with heavy use on the job.
Because of its resistance to wear and tear, the work coverall will be durable and water-resistant.
All suits created by DuPont have been designed with your needs in mind. That’s why the company has made it its mission to ensure optimal protection and outstanding comfort throughout the day.
Work coveralls are sometimes known to limit the range of motion or add uncomfortable weight to the worker’s body while in action. Well, with DuPont™ Tyvek® and Tychem® work coveralls, you can be sure you’re getting a product that’s:
- Allows for optimal range of motion, so you don’t get in the way of your tasks
- Soft to the touch
- Don’t worry about chafing your skin while you work with a soft touch suit
- With work coveralls this light, you can be sure that no extra weight will interfere with your quality of life at work
What’s the difference between Tyvek® and Tychem®, which one to choose?
We’re talking about work coveralls, but did you know that DuPont offers two different types?
Indeed, in line with the values that the company has always advocated, DuPont wants to offer you the product that you really need, which will cover all the risks that you may encounter in the practice of your duties.
That being said, there are two types of material used by DuPont to create the best performing coveralls on the planet, Tyvek® and Tychem.
When we talk about Tyvek® material, we can think about work coveralls and a wide range of other products where Tyvek® is used, such as in the postal industry, construction, health care, fashion, etc.
In general, if you have to work in the health sector, in maintenance, or simply at home during your projects, Tyvek® is ideally suited to your needs.
Although Tyvek® is designed to protect you from harmful elements in the air or liquids due to its tear-resistant and water-resistant properties, you should not turn your back on another extremely useful manufacturing material, Tychem®.
If you think you’re dealing with more chemical or even toxic elements, Tychem® is the material you need for your coverall!
Tychem® is reinforced with advanced technology to provide superior protection against hundreds of different chemicals.
From toxic liquids to dangerous vapors and gases, Tychem® protective clothing are unmatched in their reliability. From ultra-tight zippers to seams and measurements tailored to you and your hazardous environment, Tychem® coveralls are the gold standard in hazardous substance protection.
Why take a chance of suffering from an injury when you have Tyvek® and Tychem® coveralls from DuPont at your fingertips?
Take advantage of DuPont’s premium products today!
DuPont™ Tyvek® 800 Work Coveralls
This DuPont™ Tyvek® 800 work coverall offers water-resistant protection against liquids with Tyvek’s comfort and durability. It is ideal when you require protection against intense liquid projections, even a pressurized spray. Its fabric and seams offer an efficient barrier against the chemical permeation of many low-concentration water-based inorganic chemical products.
- SPI product number: VCO32
- Protection against:
- Infectious agents (EN 14126)
- Resistance against blood and body fluid penetration using synthetic blood (ISO 16603)
- Resistance against pathogenic agents transmitted through blood using the Phi-X174 bacteriophage (ISO 16604).
- Category III, Type 3-B, 4-B, 5-B, and 6-B
DuPont™ Tychem® 2000 Work Coverall with Hood
This DuPont™ Tychem® 2000 disposable coverall offers lightweight and durable protection against chemical risks. This protective clothing is made of Tyvek® fabric with a polyethylene coating for light protection against splashes in different industrial environments, which is an excellent choice for large-scale use in the oil and food industries.
- SPI product number: VCO378
- Offers at least a 30-minute protection against 40 chemical products.
- Tychem® 2000 fabric with taped seams has been tested and complies with ASTM F1670 and ASTM F1671, the blood and virus penetration methods recognized in North America.
- Used with other personal protective equipment, this suit reduces the risk of cross-contamination in pandemic preparation activities.
DuPont™ Tychem® Work Coverall with Fit Hood and Attached Socks
This DuPont™ Tychem® 4000 work coverall offers efficient protection against multiple chemical products. This suit is made of laminated Tyvek® fabric. Robust and durable, its white color ensures improved visibility in low-light environments.
- SPI product number: VCO172
- Provides at least a 30-minute protection against more than 124 chemical products.
- ASTM F1670 and ASTM F1671 successful tests, offering protection against bloodborne pathogens.
- Used with other personal protective equipment, this work coverall reduces the risk of cross-contamination in pandemic preparation activities.
DuPont™ Tychem® 5000 Work Coverall
The DuPont™ Tychem® 5000 disposable coverall provides enhanced protection against chemical risks. This resistant and durable garment offers excellent chemical protection and is composed of a multi-layer film barrier laminated to a durable fabric to protect you at work.
- SPI product umber: VCO318
- Provides at least a 30-minute protection against more than 145 chemical products.
- Tychem® 5000 garments are perfect for handling chemical products and hazardous materials, law enforcement agencies, and preparation for natural disasters.
Tychem® 10000 Encapsulated Work Coverall
The Tychem® 10000 encapsulated work coverall provides the highest protection level against corrosive gases, toxic gases, chemical warfare agents, solid and liquid chemicals. In addition, the fabric is tear- and puncture-resistant, making it the first choice for stakeholders worldwide involved in chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear interventions (CBRN).
- SPI product number: VCO502
- Provides at least a 30-minute protection against more than 320 chemical products.
- USMCA/TAA compliant and NFPA 1994 Class 2 certified.
- High-visibility lime yellow
- Level A suit