Occupational Hygiene Services
Our complete 360 offer makes your life easier.
Workers are often and unnecessarily exposed to airborne biological and chemical hazards while working in their workplace. Our occupational hygiene services provide the key to preventing work-related exposures and occupational illnesses.
Occupational hygiene is an expertise that not only reduces the risk of accidents in the workplace but can also help eliminate them in the long run.
Our services include:
- Exposure Risk Assessments (chemical agent-specific exposure monitoring)
- Exposure Control Plans (chemical agent-specific)
- Indoor Air Quality (temperature, relative humidity, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, respirable dust particles)
- Respiratory protection (training, fit test, program, exposure assessments)
- Hearing protection (training, fit test, hearing conservation program, noise exposure assessments)
- Illumination (lighting surveys and assessments)
- Ergonomics (training, fit test, program, exposure assessments, evaluation)
You can find many hazards in most work environments−and employers who hire workers must identify and evaluate these hazards to protect their team.
The key to prevention? Anticipation, recognition, evaluation, communication, and the control of workplace hazards.
How can SPI help you?
We offer a complete range of occupational hygiene services to help keep your workers safe. Our experts are here to offer technical support, answer your questions, and help you implement an occupational hygiene monitoring program and good practice in the industry.