- Identification of hazardous situations at work and rescue from heights to ensure that fall protection becomes a priority in your workplace.
- Develop your fall protection program for working at heights and contribute to finding new ways of doing things.
- Audit of your management program for working at heights to assess its flaws and deficiencies.
- Develop access, work and rescue from heights procedures and recommendations on the appropriate equipment and solutions for a more consistent application.
- Safety Consulting
- Fall Protection
Working at heights and fall protection
Our complete 360 offer will simplify your life.
Working at heights comes with its share of dangerous situations. Fortunately, our fall protection experts are here to ensure that your facilities are compliant and minimize the risk of falls.
They’ll work with you to make sure your people are equipped with certified and compliant products so they can return home safely.
Take advantage of our complete fall protection offer:
The SPI difference
Take full advantage of our team of certified specialists from a variety of manufacturers. Our Engineering Department inspects your systems and equipment according to the highest standards and designs custom solutions to meet your needs.
Benefit from our exceptional customer service, which focuses on respecting people, deadlines and budgets, and on our outstanding ability to solve complex problems that others have not been able to solve.
Take advantage of our presence on the CSA committee and our recognized experience in several sectors of activity: mining and metals, construction, food, pharmaceuticals, aeronautics, transportation, public and parapublic sectors, pulp and paper, chemicals, manufacturing.
Improve your practices when working at heights
- Make your work teams comply with the most recent regulations specific to working at heights; CSA Z259 standard, OSHA requirements and the Safety Code for the Construction Industry.
- Identify work-related risks and rescue situations to meet all internal requirements and corporate audits.
- Establish a policy for working at heights, as well as standardized systems adapted to the reality of your business.
Solutions and services for working at heights
SPI Health and Safety is providing all the required training for rescuing or working at heights. They are accredited to ensure that you are certified and compliant.
Each of them is given by experienced and dedicated fall protection trainers. To date, we have trained thousands of people in all areas of activity.
Training is given at your workplace or our unique training center in Canada or online.
Contact us at 1-877-544-0911 to register or discuss your unique requirements.
Let’s talk equipment
Get the protection you and your workers need most. Browse our wide selection of fall protection equipment.
This wide variety of products and trusted brands ensures you’ll find the gear you and your employees will be happy to wear.
- Compliance validation: are the equipment standardized and the systems installed in a compliant and optimal manner?
- Fall protection concepts and solutions (access, work and rescue).
- Drawings, engineering and workshop plans.
- Technical surveys to identify variables and components that may impact solutions and projects.
- Development of proposed solutions; steel beams, anchors, etc.
Installation of fall protection solutions and systems, such as:
- fixed anchors on the ground or wall
- rigid railings
- fixed ladders
- solutions designed by our engineering team
- SPI Health and Safety has all the specialized equipment for the inspection of your fall protection systems, including lifelines, safety harnesses, fixed anchorage points, guardrails, railings, ladders, etc.
- Our team is accredited as an authorized service center by several renowned manufacturers for harness inspection, recertification, and maintenance of your other fall protection equipment. The equipment includes safety harnesses, lanyards, fall arrest hoists, self-retracting devices, lifelines, anchors, etc.
- We also own many mobile service trucks (SAM) available to provide services directly at your workplace.
SPI Health and Safety has developed a database with two applications to support your challenges when working at heights.
Our applications help:
- To maintain the inspection standardization, through the archiving of inspection records for the equipment, and with summary and detailed reports.
- To automate the follow-up of PPE inspections, harness recertification and maintenance of fall protection equipment and systems to ensure compliance with CSA standards and manufacturers’ guidelines.
How safe is your workplace?
Watch this one-minute video to learn more about our offer.
Our consulting services team is dedicated to supporting you in your health and safety needs.
Request a quote
Interested in our services?
Our health and safety experts are there for you. Get support for your needs quickly.
Contact us by filling out the form.
Or call us toll free: 1-877-544-0911