Confined Space: Permit Delivery
Course Description and Goals
This one-day confined space training is designed for employees who will be issuing confined space permits as part of their job.
This training provides participants with a better understanding of the permitting process in their organization. At the end of the training, participants will understand the importance of using a work permit and will be able to apply your organization's permitting process.
Did you know? We offer several safety training courses for a range of applications, click here to browse.
This course is delivered to meet either federal, or provincial regulatory requirements, as well as options for MOL and ESC approved courses.
A 3-year certificate will be issued after successfully completing this course.
Method of Course Delivery
40% Student exercises
50% Competency verification during practical
- What is an entry permit?
- Why do you need such permits?
- Examples of permits
- Useful information about permits
- How were these permits developed?
- Roles and responsibilities of stakeholders (issuer, supervisor, entrant)
- Overview of risks and preventive measures
- The permit issuance process (issuance, validation, enforcement, closure)
- The software used to create and manage permits: the main points
- Things to watch out for
- Simulation of the permit issuance process: from work request to permit closure
- Practical application of issuer roles and responsibilities
Find the right training for you
Follow our training courses with an SPI training consultant at your company or in one of our branches.
Follow our training course with an SPI training consultant remotely via a computer or tablet.
3 Simple Ways To Register
Confined Space: Permit delivery
Follow this health and safety class in the comfort of your home.