Community: making this world a better place
Discover SPI's impact on the community
We proudly support many non-profit organizations around the world and are pleased to introduce them to you!
SPI is committed to supporting communities in need.
Giving back to the community is the very core of SPI's purpose.
Our actions are as concrete as our beliefs:
- We support access to education for disadvantaged children and sponsor their entire journey.
- We create jobs in many areas such as building essential infrastructure.
- We help access medical, dental and mental health care.
- We facilitate access to drinking water.
- We support disadvantaged villages by providing food, clothing, and medication.
General Manager Spyro International
With the supply of motorized tricycles, villages can now have access to food and medicine.
Our long-time colleague Yvan Tremblay in front of the SPI-funded medical clinic.
Our founder Paul Tremblay accompanied by our colleague Yvan Tremblay installing a well giving access to clean water throughout the village.
“For it is in giving that we receive.”
― St. Francis of Assisi
We encourage our employees to get involved in causes that are important to them:
- Volunteering program during work hours
- Support for causes to which they are committed
- Connection Committee that supports employees and their community
- We offer our employees the opportunity to participate in missions
Because joy travels!
Watch this short video of our General Manager Spyro International, Nathalie Cardinal, during her mission in Africa a few years ago.
“ I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to be part of this mission. Today, I see the world with a greater perspective, a greater acuity. I live each day with hope, love, strength and courage, and I am committed to making a difference. ”