Training on the safe use of platforms and aerial work platforms
Obtain the qualification of your employees for the safe operation of platforms and aerial work platforms, also known as scissor lift, or boom lift.
This training is only given on site and the customer must provide the equipment for the practical portion.
At the end of this training, participants will be better able to:
- Understand the requirements of Canadian regulations and the CSA B354 standard
- Operate equipment safely
- Know the various risks related to their use
- Understand their inspection process, and use
- Understand the pieces and different models
- Powerpoint presentation
- Exchanges and group discussions
- Workshops, cases and role-plays
- Questions and answers
- Practical exercises and test
Following this elevated work platform training, you will obtain your competency card for aerial lift work.
We take your privacy seriously.
We do not share or sell your information to any third parties.