Training on the safe use of forklifts
To better understand and master the elements that allows the efficient and safe use of forklifts.
This training is only given on site and the customer must provide the equipment for the practical portion.
At the end of this forklift training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the requirements of Canadian regulations and the CSA standard for elevator trucks.
- Operate equipment safely
- Know the different types of forklifts
- Make the inspection round before use
- Change propane tanks
- Perform maintenance and check battery operation
- Powerpoint presentation
- Exchanges and group discussions
- Workshops, cases and role-plays
- Questions and answers
- Practical exercises and test
Following this forklift operator competency course, you will obtain your pallet jack and forklift operator competency card, valid for 3 years.
We take your privacy seriously.
We do not share or sell your information to any third parties.